Sunday, November 2, 2008

twins n shit

I said i was going to go to bed early tonight but... yeah i don't think that is going to happen. You see i was thirsty and I noticed that my mom bought me two boxes of diet mountain dew=]. So that is what I am currently drinking which means I'm going to be up all night. I told Camille that i was going to dedicate my next blog to being a twin with justin. So here it is.


I can't imagine going through life without a twin. There's a bond that no one could break -- (okay justin just came in my room drunk and he was choking on an apple peel, perfect!) -- I feel like no matter what I do I know that at least one person will always accept me. He's the one person that I'm really the most comfortable with, we can be ourselves without being judged by one another. I love the fact that we've always been friends. I mean, I'm friends with my older brother Jon but we could never be as close as Justin and I. Also, I think Jon is douche bag. Justin's a douche bag but its funny. It's scary to think that I'm going to be starting school without him. When we moved to South Berwick we knew that even if we hated everyone it would be fine because at least we had each other. (everything I'm writing just sounds really cheesy.) I'm afraid to start someplace new and not have anyone. I actually have a huuuge fear of being alone, of ending up alone. When justin and i are together there is always this sense of comfort, like no one could really hurt us. I know that in order for me to grow i need to step out of that comfort zone and not rely on Justin always being there. Growing up with someone pretty much glued to your hip kind of makes you depend on that person a little bit too much. - that's probably the only "down" side about having a twin. So yeah, that's what i have to say about being a twin... boop.
Oh one more thing, to all the people who are like "why are you friends with your brother? that's just weird. You guys hang out together? why?", Fuck you tard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY TWINS! Gigi you never have to fear being alone because you are stuck with me for life pooper muhahha....that was my evil laugh in case you didn't know.

gigi said...

=] yaay! =]