Wednesday, November 19, 2008

rawry is on me... it's hard to type.

So i'm all signed up for classes and though i'm not 100% content with them, i'm not really displeased with them. I really wish i could have gotten into an art class but they couldn't fit my schedule around it. I went and saw Tibbz today and i told her about my heart ache and she said that if she was there, she would have taken care of me. I do love that woman. Today i had my interview with bath and body works and i must say... yeah girly stores really aren't for me. It was a group interview and the woman giving the interview said that we were all "qualified". damn right i'm qualified i'm fuckin' famous. i think im going to apply to petco and go from there. I really don't want to sell people lotion that smells like ass and will probably break them out. Yeah i'm all set on that.

No comments: