Wednesday, November 5, 2008

lame

“Proposition 8 is a societal stabilizer and better for children to have marriage only defined as man and woman.” BULLSHIT! I don’t understand why everyone still doesn't have equal rights. I don’t understand why gay’s are still treated like second class citizens. I’m sick of hearing, “the bible says this” and “Jesus doesn’t like that“. The things about homosexuality were put in the bible long after the bible was written. Also the bible doesn't say shit about gay marriage. I laughed about the fact that Mormons were for Prop 8. Are you fucking kidding me? Proposition 8 is the fucking gayest ban that has ever been passed in my opinion.

“Lawyers for same-sex couples said they will argue that the anti-gay-marriage measure was an illegal constitutional revision -- not a more limited amendment, as backers said.The legal action contends that Proposition 8 actually revises the state constitution by altering such fundamental tenets as equal-protection guarantees.”

Bitches.

No comments: