Tuesday, November 4, 2008

things that are on my mind.

-you know, i think i've found a good balance emotion wise. before they were just, i don't know, too strong i guess. negative and positive which just drove me crazy. but yeah now im good. im happy.
-your the only person that could make my heart pound this way.
-thank you sarah silverman for calming me down.
-you.
-i feel like my life will soon be going somewhere. even if im not 100% sure what im going to do with it.
-i hate keeping secrets and this one is kind of weighing me down. it's also alllways on my mind.
-some of my thoughts won't make sense to most people and don't ask.
-if obama doesn't win tomorrow im moving to canada.
-venassa called me selfish today at the dinner table and i felt like throwing my chicken cutlet at her.
-i've found that i really don't need the acceptance of my mother (i really felt like i did). bitch i do what i want.
-i grew up with this huge "fuck you" attitude and it's kind of coming back. it's really not a bad thing. it's more of a shield if you will.
-i really need to make money to buy people christmas presents.
-the nerves in my neck are just horrible.
-im over missing brianna. i got over that faster then i had expected.
-im getting tired. its getting late.
-i wish i could become famous for doing nothing.
-i love you.
-we're getting new counter tops that are sexy.
-i wish i had my own place (well not my own, with a roommate.)
-i always write these things at a very late hour when my head is just all over the place. probably not the best thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi. You def should have thrown the chicken cutlet.