Sunday, November 9, 2008

screws and power tools.

Yesterday was just full of lovely surprises. Camille surprised me in the morning with coffee which was just the best way for me to start my day.=]. Maggie surprised me by coming over for a sleepover party where we ate way too much food and watched "scary" movies. Also, I may have raped her. Amazing. Yesterday was just a really good day filled with all of my favorite people. I love it when Maggie comes home from college. It always feels like nothing has changed. Today was just another Sunday. I really hate Sundays. Even the word just makes me feel so.. I don't even know. I was woken up at 6 by my parents screaming at each other, which i know was probably a joy for Maggie to hear. I pretty much spent the rest of the day in bed. I'm still really tired. Oh, I also helped my dad build a counter today. My dad always wanted three boys but he got two and me. Turns out I'm of more of a "boy" then his two sons. Not too proud of that one.

No comments: