Thursday, November 13, 2008

look whoes trying

Alright, this time is for real now. I'm signing up for all of my classes on the 17th which is Monday I think and I have a job interview with bath and body works on Wednesday. I walked into bath and body works today to hand in my application and it just smelled like a holiday whore in there. blahk. Justin and I agree that I really have no place in a girly sparkly store but whatev. I'm not going to be that disappointed if i don't get the job, not gunna lie. I've already had two anxiety attacks just thinking about starting school and a new job. I don't understand why because I want to go to school and i (kinda, not really) want to get a job (I really need money). I've found that the things that I fear the most are usually the things that I want the most. I kind of like putting myself through the things that I fear because most of the time it means that I'm moving forward. Soon maybe I'll have a life! Also, Jonathan has been talking about moving to Rhode Island and now I'm kind of looking into Rhode Island again. I was pretty much obsessed with the idea of moving there when I was a freshman. I really have no reasons why, I've never even been. It just sounds like a good idea. Then again there's always Oregon. I'll probably just end up following Justin. I'm staying in Maine for a while, that's all i know.
Oh! Oh! I keep forgetting for some reason that Sarah Silverman is on tonight and every time I see a commercial for it I just fill up with glee. oh I do love that woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Portland, Oregon with you one day....we will.

gigi said...

=] we shall.