Monday, October 6, 2008

The Trip

Last week Camille and I took a little trip up to Canada to pick up Justin and bring him home. Surprisingly we didn't get lost once. Our parents were all anticipating a phone call from us telling them to either come and get us or to figure out where the hell we were but we were good. We stopped off in Vermont and figured out where all of the sexies have been hiding. When we got to Canada we realized that we had booked a hotel in the creepiest part of Montreal. But you know, that is just fine because i love ghetto. The hotel itself was actually respectable for $69 a night. The trip was really just stress free, we woke up everyday and just did what we felt like doing. I also got to prove to Camille and Justin just how much of a light weight I am. That night wasn't very fun for me. I woke up with bruised knuckles, apparently i hit a floor. Justin was driving back from Canada and we had to stop and get gas about an hour and a half into the trip. He decided that we should use my dad's credit card to fill the tank. I thought that was a good idea since we had used up a great deal of our cash. Well my very forgetful brother left the credit card at the gas station and we drove off. Who ever needed gas after us was a mother fucker and spent over $2,000 on the card, on what i don't know. Calling my parents and explaining to them that they had to cancel the card was... difficult. Saying that my mother is a bitch is an understatement. I honestly don't think I have ever met a bigger bitch than my mother. But anyways the credit card thing was resolved and everything is good. Justin is home which i am happy about=]. I missed my brother. Although since he has been back he hasn't really been home. I don't blame him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didnt know about the credit card thing that totally sucks, I can just imagine what ur mom would say lol. Justin hasn't been home? where does he go? Well I am coming home this weekend and it is a three day weekend so we are hanging out a lot! talk to you soon lover. mags.