Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stys suck

True life: i have the biggest Fing sty in my eye=(. it hurts like the dickens it does. =(=(=(. i hate it i hate it. I thought i got rid of it yesterday but i woke up this morning and i couldn't open my eye it was so swollen. gahhh. i was going to go get my license picture tomorrow too. I look like i have ptosis. But on a more positive note my mom got me diet mountain dew=]. mmm. im actually drinking one right now. 3rd one today and i've only been up for an hour. Oh and im pisseddd! justin got called in to work today! i have been waiting for fucking yankee candle or old navy to call me for two weeks now! justin waited two days. grrr. well, im not that that pissed. i really don't want to work i just want money. i suppose im going to have to work a couple more days for my dad. i have $10 to my name and i need gas. Justin ended up seeing Saw V last night with Jon and Vanessa and now Justin thinks that he might actually like Vanessa. I want Brianna! Fuck Vanessa!>:O! The thing is, Vanessa is actually a nice girl but she's no Brianna. I just can't see why Jon left Bri for her. Oh well, its his life and i would never put Vanessa down in front of him. you know... i think i like Bri more then i like my own brother =x.

No comments: