Thursday, October 16, 2008

beepboop

I finally sent out my applications to yankee candle and (blahk) old navy. I figure though, if I don't get the job at yankee candle I'll probably just end up working at weathervane with Justin. Tomorrow I plan on going and picking my classes for the winter. See I'm ttrrying to go in the right direction. I guess it's really not that hard. ohhh and Sarah Silverman is on tonight=]=]=]. She really makes me happy. I love her life. Oh and this is for Maggie: Justin and I are thinking about applying to Farmington. I might transfer next Fall and Justin wants to go in the Winter. But I'm not promising anything, Justin and I were just discussing it and I thought it would be ammazing. We miss the Magster=(.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck YEA! I want you guys to come here is will be fucking awesome yayay! It will be amazing. I miss you both too love.