Wednesday, October 15, 2008

daydreaming beats realitys ass.

For as long as I can remember I have always spent at least half of my days daydreaming. This probably isn't a good thing because I usually daydream about real life situations. I take something horrible (or something that I would only find to be horrible) and turn it into something that would somehow benefit me, although really that would never be the case. Well today i really didn't daydream at all, instead i was in "realityland". That land fucking sucks. I'm grateful for what I have but I don't feel like it's enough (I mean that in the least selfish way possible). Daydreaming has always made me feel like things are better then they really are. Reality just makes me feel like shit. And the thing is I know exactly what I need to do to fix it and yet I don't. I don't get it. Well there's always suppression. I can pretty much guarantee that by tomorrow I'll feel fine.

No comments: