Tuesday, October 21, 2008

R-W?

Alright, this I found to be fucking hilarious! The other night Justin and I were having a very "serious" conversation.
Justin - " I use to call becca by the wrong name. It was a name that sounded like Rebecca."
me- " hmm well lets list off girls names that start with R."

soo we went on listing all of the "R" names and we some how ended up with "Wicktoria" and "Wanessa".

me - "Justin I think you mean Victoria and Vanessa. And those don't start with R. How about Rita!?"
Justin - " Noo, and besides Rita starts with a W. You know like wreading."
me - "writing?"

Ahahahhah I was crying I was laughing so hard. okay so we were clearing intoxicated but that just made it even more hilarious. He was trying to sound so smart and he believed everything that he was saying and defended himself when you tried to correct him. But in the end we were both screaming laughing. It was one of those "you had to be there" moments I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have to be there I can picture this perfectly. It was a "THE APPLES THATS WHY WE EAT BIRTHDAY CAKE" night wasn't it.:)

gigi said...

hahhahaha omg! the apple night was fucking hilarious! aahaha. yeah it was one of those nights. we were laughing for hours.