Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Psych

"We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are."

"I have learned to accept my mistakes by referring them to a personal history which was not of my making."

"I do not believe that I am now dreaming, but I cannot prove that I am not."

"Who in the rainbow can draw the line where the violet tint ends and the orange tint begins? Distinctly we see the difference of the colors but where exactly does the one first blendingly enter into the other? So with sanity and insanity?"

"Sleep is like love or happiness. If you pursue it too ardently it will elude you."

"The heart has its reasons which reason does not know."

2 comments:

miss c said...

i love these. ♥

gigi said...

yeah, me too. I was going through my psychology book and I picked out some quotes that I found interesting. Some are really cute, and some are very true.