Wednesday, April 1, 2009

movie and jokes

Last night Camille, Justin and I went to see A Haunting in Connecticut after being nuisances at Barnes and Noble. We actually snuck into the movie since you know, it was Free Movie Tuesday and all. The movie itself was pretty good, I'd give it a B-/B. There were a couple of parts where we all jumped and laughed at ourselves for doing so. Paranormal shit is amazing, I love learning about it. It's just so strange and interesting and you're always left with a big ? . Fabulous.

Yesterday I skipped school for the first time. But it was so that I could do school work which is terribly lame. I got a lot done though... yeah!

Happy April Fools Day, Bitches! I have to think of a good one to pull on my mom. She's always fun to prank on April Fools Day because she's so freaking gullible. I'll probably sit her down and tell her that I'm pregnant and she'll be left with the same expression I have when learning about paranormal stuff, ?. This should be fun.

No comments: