Wednesday, April 15, 2009

damn it all

All I want to do for the next two weeks is curl up into a ball and wish for the days to go by faster. Oh and also hope for the best. I'm so happy for school to be ending but, fuck, it's stressful making sure everything is in, your grades are up, your final paper is well written, you've studied for the final exams... I hate dealing with stress:(. I hate presenting in front of a class full of horny creepers. damn it, two weeks, two weeks, two weeks... ahh and now i have to worry about transferring to USM. Do you know what I hate? When your mind races right before you want to fall asleep. This only happens every once and a while and I freakin' hate it. Okay, I also hate complaining and it seems I have done a pretty good job at that in this. I'm done.

2 comments:

miss c said...

i love you so much. i'm going to sleep, but i'll see your face later. ♥ i can do your USM app for you or something fun like that. :)

gigi said...

I love you oh so very much.<3 I can do the USM thing (that's not fun at all, you're crazy). I'll see you in a bit, love.