Friday, December 26, 2008

you're fantastic

Rawry is finally coming out of her "heat week". This is great news because I'm really getting sick of hearing her mating call at 4 in the morning. I'm also getting sick of her walking around with her ass way up in the air and her rubbing up against the furniture. I don't even want to touch her, all that is going through her little kitty head is sex sex sex. :( ew. In other news, Christmas was delightful. It was very chill. We really didn't go all out this year (present wise), Jon didn't even get anyone anything which was kind of awkward. What a douche. Camille, Maggie, Wendy, Justin and I all went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Christmas night. It was a good movie but it was definitely one that you only want to see once. I've eaten so much since Christmas Eve and i really don't feel bad. I'm pretty much eating the same amount as what Justin eats everyday. I hate that kid, he eats whatever he wants and never gains a pound. I swear that boy has a hollow leg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be hilarious if he really did have a hollow leg and nobody knew about it. p.s. I totally agree about the Benjamin Button thing you can only see it once, but it was a good movie I thought. Loves you.

gigi said...

If he really did have a hollow leg i'd probably chop it off. I'd like to see him get fat. That way I could call him a fatty or porker or something clever...:]