Thursday, December 18, 2008

yes, mr. todd

I'm almost done Christmas shopping which is good but still I'm cutting it kind of close. I think I'll finish it up tomorrow. As long as I don't have to drive. My car's tank is as empty as it can get. My dad would be so pissed if he knew. He gets really mad at me if my car is on E. Oh well. In other news, the magster is coming home for like a month which is amazing:). I miss that B word. Today was the first real snow fall of the year and I must say, I really hate the snow. It's so cold and wet. Plus I'm the one who has to shovel. lame. The one thing I love about cold snowy days though is that you have an excuse to stay inside and do nothing. And that is exactly what I did today with Camille. We stayed in my nice warm room (the only warm room in the house) and watched movies and some of that tv. As I was driving her home I soon realized that my car doesn't handle very well in the snow. I think maybe because its a rear wheel drive piece of shit that doesn't have snow tires. Yeah, I'm destined to die this winter.

No comments: