Thursday, December 18, 2008

motherly love

Justin won't come home:(. I automatically hate anyone who makes him feel like shit. In this case it's my mom. The things that come out of this woman's mouth are obscene. When she is mad at you, she will find anything and everything that will get you down and she will throw it in your face. You tell her things in confidence and she will somehow use it against you. I understand that she hates her life but it's her fault. She has had so many opportunities to get out and do something that would make her happy but she never takes them. I swear all she knows how to do is complain, fight, and be miserable. I swear she enjoys making other people miserable. She is honestly the most negative person I have ever known. I hate knowing that I hate my own mother. ahh i hate her but she's my mom, I can't fully hate her even if i tried. I try so hard to find a warm side to her but even if I do it only lasts for a day at the most. I've said it before, the only person I truly care about in this family is Justin. As for the rest of them, good luck to ya.

4 comments:

miss c said...

you should just come live at my house.

gigi said...

yes please.

miss c said...

see, if the pattern keeps up, your mom will gradually start running out of people on which to take out her misery. and then she'll implode!

gigi said...

:O genius! this is why i love you. <3. that and your smokin' ass.B).