Wednesday, April 9, 2008

listen to it roar

Well lately I’ve been feeling not so ghettoly fabulous as I should. I guess the only reason why I ever felt so “fabulous” is because I hate dealing with emotions, so I don’t. I blame this on my older brother who would never let me cry growing up. So when I do feel down I think I’m just being weak.( I swear I’m not as emo as I sound) Thus I have suppressed any negative emotion resulting in an ulcer. But that is just fine, I personally think that ulcers are sexy as all hell and I like it when my stomach roars. No I’m just “stressed”. The one thing that I am PISSED off about is that I cant have spicy shit, dairy and the one thing that I can’t live without…. Coffee. Yeah I’m totally having coffee, no man can take that heavenly goodness away from me, they can fuckin lick it.=) ha love it. Mmmm coffee is soo delicious ( I’m going to rant about coffee now.) it just… I don’t know… takes me there. It’s friggen amazing and I don’t understand how Camille doesn’t love it… (well guess what Camille, I don’t like chai!!! So HA!….. No I totally like chais.) I’m convinced that she will soon be addicted to the coffee as I and my brother are. Right now I am skipping school because I’m awesome and I can definitely afford to take a day off( that’s sarcasm right there). Oh well, loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every time your stomach is growling. It's just you farting.