Friday, April 25, 2008

aww adorable.

ok... im in love. my older brother got a kitten and i fell in love with it. it is like six weeks old. the first time i picked it up, it licked my nose and i melted. now im jealous and all i want is a new something, like a puppy or another cat. today i went tanning and there were new bulbs and my ass is now buurnt. mmm i love it. and what the hell, where did vacation go? it went by so fast. i just want to be done with school. i dont even care that this is our last year. there is no boohooing coming from this girl. i was like done with school in the first grade. boooo school is lame. and i am not looking forward to college and with everyone leaving me. i haate maine. i want to get out of here so bad. this state is so freaking boring.... but my brothers cat is cute, i guess thats where i was going with all that.... peace.

No comments: