Wednesday, March 25, 2009

twin day

Yesterday, Justin and I had a "twin day". It consisted of us going to a Chinese buffet and eating until our stomachs hurt so much, we couldn't sit up for thirty minutes. After we could walk our fat asses out the door and into the car, we went to his apartment and watched House for a couple hours. Then we went to Hannaford. We totally got more food and ate two huge donuts for dinner. All in all it was a pretty good day. I may have grown an extra ass but hey, it's sexy. I woke up around 9 and no one was up. I decided to start my history presentation until Justin got up. Around 12 he was up and left me to go do what he does best. This brings us to right now, I'm waiting for him to come home from picking his roommate up and we're all going to the art museum in Portland. I kind of just want to go home right now. I woke up in a really down mood and I'm not up for people's bullshit. I'm trapped here:(. I like spending time with my brother but I haven't seen him really at all today. I'm so bored and cranky. And my armpit hurts... We better have fun today or I'm beating someone up.

2 comments:

miss c said...

sounds like you'll be experiencing that monthly joy of womanhood pretty soon. :( haha, my mom just told me this morning that she thinks she stopped getting her period. i was like, "hey, that's lucky," and she was all, "BUT NOW I'M OFFICIALLY OLD."

i hope you have fun, woman. ♥ if you're really not, though, you could always call me. my home phone might be busy, but you know my mom's cell, right? 216-2377. i think. ♥

gigi said...

yeah, that should be coming any day now...

hahah i love your mom, it doesnt matter how old she is, she'll always be a milf. I would love to stop getting my period. it's so inconvenient.

I love you, pooker<3:)