Sunday, March 8, 2009

ha poem

When I start to come down, you lift me back up
And it’s always a surprise, although it really isn’t.
As I approach that dark place I feel you pull me back
Back into the light where I don’t want to be.
Oh how I hate you, Guard Hand.
And when it touches you, it sticks to you like glue
Squeezing tighter as you struggle to make your way back down.
If you could say but one word
I imagine it would be “NO”.
Oh how I hate you, Guard Hand.
Stay persistent, maybe this time you’ll get through!
Maybe it’s not watching!
Maybe… “NO”.
Damn you, Guard Hand.
Feeling defeated
You laugh at my expense.
Oh how I do love you.
But god damn you, Guard Hand.

2 comments:

miss c said...

ahahahsdlkjflskjdflk


oh my god, this is epic.

although i can't say i get the picture. maybe it's too deep for me to understand.

gigi said...

yes yes. wait, really? you don't get the picture?