Monday, May 4, 2009

summer begins

So today is my last day of school and though I'm excited, I'm a little sad at the same time. I liked my classes this year. Well, not so much history. That class took a lot out of me and there was a huge creeper in it. I think I'll miss my psychology class the most. Everyone in there was a huge character. The class was just really funny and entertaining. Although I'm done with this semester, it seems as if my to-do list has grown. In place of school I'm going to be working. Then I'm taking an art class over the summer which everyone has told me is a bitch. Great. On top of that I have to move to Biddeford. The original plan of me moving in with Justin is ruined due to a stupid skank whore. So now I have to actually get a place. I also have to worry about getting into USM. Oh and at the moment I am without a car due to the fact that my brakes are completely gone. I was driving a death car. Super. I'm still hopeful though that everything is going to fall into place. I just have to keep on truckin' (wow, i can't believe i just said "truckin'" that's sexy).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think were going to make to work. Its in the making.

gigi said...

i love you, brother :)