Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dream

okay, I had a dream last night that I was driving my car and my brakes stopped working and I crashed into another car. Then I was riding a bike and all of a sudden someone came up and tore it apart and stole it. Then the batteries out of my laptop got stolen (what? random) . Oh and there were some dogs in there. I forget where though, they arrived after the car accident. Soo I want to analyze this because well... what the fuck is wrong with my head here. This dream was really crazy, I know it might not sound like it but it was insane.

Car accident
To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.
~I guess what this could mean is that I began taking another class and I feel like it's just too much. I know that I can't take on another load of homework and work in general and I'm afraid that I may not be able to drop the class. So yeah, I'm a bit stressed over it.

Bicycle
To dream that you are riding a bicycle, signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. If you have difficulties riding the bicycle, then it suggests that you are experiencing anxieties about making it on your own.
~hmm well this is what I'm always stressing about. Balance. I think I have a pretty good balance right now but I'm going to start working soon and I'm afraid it's going to throw it all off.

theft
To dream that you are a witness to a theft or a victim of theft, indicates that others are wasting your time and stealing energy and ideas. Perhaps you feel robbed in some way.
~ well, a lot of people waste my time. Like my mom. And teachers. I feel robbed of my precious time. haha yeah I don't know.

Battery
To see a battery in your dream, symbolizes life energy. If the battery is dead, then it suggests that you are emotionally exhausted or feeling low.
~ hmm well since my batteries were stolen, maybe I feel like someone is draining me and taking my energy away. I'm guessing this is another school and work thing.

Dog
To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.
~well, some of the dogs were really nice and I took care of them while others were just mean and grrring and shit. Soo... haha it's kind of contradicting it's self. I guess the people closest to me do protect me in a way and I know I can trust them. Although I'm struggling/ having some issues with school and getting a job, I know that I can work through it to be successful. I guess for forgotten skills, art? And as for inner conflict, I always have inner conflict. I loove it. In a way my mom kind of betrayed me and I really don't trust her.

interesting...?

No comments: