Monday, January 26, 2009

college and other fun stuff.

School is going pretty well surprisingly. I think it's kind of funny how the first homework assignment I got I was all "ahh stress stress stress!". Yeah, I'm over that now. That came from doing nothing for six months. So far, school is extremely easy, it was just a little difficult to really get into the groove of things. I still have no idea what I want to do. I really want to get out of the whole liberal arts major and work towards a real major. Getting an apartment in or near Portland and going to USM next year sounds great right now. That's the plan. Anything to get out of this drama/tension filled house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad your getting into the grove of things. im still getting there.

gigi said...

yeah, it's better now. i really don't get stressed that much about school even though they fucking give us a shit load of homework. i have like 18 hours of homework every week. its ridiculous.