Friday, September 19, 2008

"the new girl"

so i met jon's new "girlfriend" Vanessa and here is what i think - 1. she is too "girly" (brianna is cool and down-to-earth). 2. she is way too nice (brianna takes out bitches. amazing.) this girl couldn't take out a cricket. 3. she is constantly on her F-ing phone, the whole time she was "meeting me" she was talking to someone else. ( bri shut her phone off and said fuck you to anyone who tried to call when we were hanging out. If you haven't figured it out, i like brianna waay more and i really miss her=(. shes like my sister. shes been in my life for a long while now. i'm probably more upset about this brake up then my brother is. I really wanted her to be my sister-in-law. Bri called me today and told me that she still sees me as her "sister". then she came over and we talked and it was really upsetting=(. i hate it when people leave. wtf. oh and then jon came and kicked bri out of My house. he's being such an ass. not to mention that he went out with Vanessa the day they broke up. Im pissed. I don't like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to meet her and be really mean to her. mmmmmmmmmm. yes lets make that happen.